Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Versatile Blogger challenge!

Maria was kind enough to give this to me :) Thank you so much, it's my first one ever!


So, it's actually an award - but a challenge at the same time, as there are some tasks to go with it. And here they are:

  1. Name 15 fellow bloggers.
  2. Tell those bloggers (in their blogs) about it.
  3. Write 7 facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger/s who named you.
  5. Remember to add the Versatile Blogger -photo in your post :)
 Sooooo, here we go, some facts about me and my life!

I - I'll be 32 this December. Old.
II - I'm 177,5 cm tall. More than enough!
III - My hair has been brown, red, more red, very dark brown, almost black, black and red, very blonde, brownish, red and black again... (Now it's all bright red!)
IV - I hated pink as a kid (not anymore).
V - I've got 3 brothers (2 of them younger, 1 older than me).
VI - One of my favorite summer activities is playing croquet! (Although I'm usually the loser... :D)
VII -  I lost a dear friend to breast cancer in April. It changed me a lot, even more than I've yet understood. 
(Bonus - Favorite movies -> Amélie and Memoirs of a Geisha.)

 I think 15 is a bit much (and less is always more, right?), so I'll name... 5! And please remember that you can do this in any language you want ;) Maria had it in Finnish. I'm hoping JohannaNinaViljaLaura and Riina have fun with it :)

***

p.s. For some stupid reason Blogger is highlighting some completely random parts of my posts. Would be nice if it stopped...

No comments:

Post a Comment