Friday, July 20, 2012

Little tiny wish came true

Saw these bottles in Spring while flipping through the pages of this mighty internet. Immediately wanted them. Even asked the local (and closest) make-up department if they'll get them later on. Maybe, probably, they said. But there hasn't been even the smallest sight yet! So I figured they'll never arrive... *sigh*

Couple of days ago searched all things related to ballet in the Finnish version of ebay (huuto.net) and found them! Yay! :) Paid maybe a bit more than via some web store, but who cares. The package arrived this morning and already tried the glittery stuff. Looooovely! Of course there are 2 bottles yet to maybe purchase, but even if I never get my hands on them, I'm happy :)

Picture via beautybay.com

The names are just so fun and enchanting - My Pointe Exactly / Don't Touch My Tutu! / Care To Danse? / Pirouette My Whistle. The ones I'm still "missing" are as fascinating as these: Barre My Soul / You Callin' Me A Lyre?

8 comments:

  1. I like the names, especially "Barre My Soul". Would have been a great name for my blog, wish I had thought of it! Hmmm.., I'll just have to steal it and use it for a blog post sometime ;)

    The package is very pretty too. Funny though, nail-polish is really a no-no in ballet. Laquered nails would look weird. Polished toe-nails are ruined the moment you put on pointe shoes and take class! :) But as inspiration goes, ballet is the prettiest of them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be fun to have a series of posts with these names :D

      My current teacher has sometimes polish and I do quite often, but never on stage. My mom always says that musicians shouldn't wear it either, but I don't share that opinion. My nails are short and that's something I do think musicians should have/do (except some guitar heroes and their weird thumbnails....).

      Delete
    2. I think you should definitely wear when you're performing (not dancing). Your hands are so visible, and it gives a nice/fun/dramatic touch. I mean if you like it, do it! You don't always have to listen to mom ;)

      Delete
    3. Something sparkly, I say! :D

      Delete
  2. Mäkin ostin omani Huuto.Net:stä sillä parilla kympillä ja noudin myyjältä, niin ei tullut ees posteja. Katoin et Nellyn nettikaupassa ton saman paketin hinta ois 25e paikkeilla, että halvemmaks tuli ainakin mulla. :) On noi ihania, vaikka en ole vielä kertaakaan kaikkia kynsiä raaskinut lakata. Suunnitellut olen kyllä millaisen lakkauksen teen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tarkistin just ja tasan 20 euroa noista maksoin :) Myyjä asui täällä samassa kylässä, mutta ei oikein innostunut noudosta niin pitäydyttiin sitten postituksessa. Tuli 2. luokassa nopeasti :) Beautybay myy noita aika edullisesti (17,10 ja isot pullot 14,60 kpl), Transdesign vielä edullisemmin (vaan isoja mutta 6,80 dollaria kpl). Kummastakaan en oo koskaan tilannut mitään, mutta jälkimmäinen vähän houkuttelis.

      Kokeilin tota glitter-juttua Essien ballet slippersin päälle, aika kiva yhdistelmä oli :)

      Delete
  3. Hei, mun blogissa olis sulle haaste tarjolla! :)

    http://tanssientaivaaseen.blogspot.fi/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete