Tuesday, August 7, 2012

To do -list

Summer classes are over, not happy me. But there were some other ballet related things I had to do, to get ready for Autumn. Here are some clues.

One inner sole piece ripped off, also the smaller one was  to be replaced.

First there was some superglue, but it's not here :P Then some thread, needle, scissors and tape.

Another pair of softies, in desperate need of elastics. As they had only one piece with them and I like to have 2 pieces (crossed over the foot), I put some black that I had left from other shoes. Not pretty but okay for classes.

New babies needed elastic And ribbons. Loving the sole here already ;)

Not my own living room :)

Stuff. (Recycled ribbons!)
***

Tomorrow I might take one tourist class. Not sure yet. Will report on that later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment