Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Anxiety and classes

Just a short note. I'm trying to figure out what dance classes I'm able to take this year. So far there's going to be ballet on Friday and jazz on Sunday. Also somewhat sure thing is ballet on Saturday.

What I'd Like to have also... Ballet on Monday (maybe another class on Friday, too, so there'd be 2 x 90 minutes), contemporary on Sunday and a streching class just before it. Feels kinda stupid that everything is gathering round weekends. Somehow. Of course I'll be a bit more tired during weekdays after work, but really, it would be nicer to have stuff on Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat. Or something like that.

But I just have to wait. And negotiate with certain people. And of course, as my own work starts again next week, I have to make those schedules - and I tell you, it's one big job. Not the most fun, might I add.

***

p.s. I took another tourist class in Helsinki last Tuesday!!! :) It was a lot of fun (and sweat). Hopefully will have some of those also this school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment