Saturday, May 26, 2012

Some shows, I say!

Today was my pre-summer-vacation-day. Went to Helsinki for a meeting with flute society people, after which with a colleague to see the Marimekko Fashion Show. And it was starred by the dancers of our National Ballet! :)

Little preview by me - Minna Tervamäki opened the show! :)

Managed to fetch tickets for next week - the first round of Helsinki International Ballet Competition. Classical variations. Then it was time to take another tourist class - this time with a new teacher I'd heard so much good about. It was a beginners' level (60 minutes), but worth every second. Mrs G. came by many times and fixed things with me. Loved it all.

After class - to a cafe with a ballet (geek) friend, then to the Senate Square -> National Ballet's (free) performance! Bits and pieces of many works, all danced with heart and soul. Weather was as superb as the artists, audience was Big.

Just a small part of us.

Well, there was also my current favorite on stage - the one on the left! :) 

The only thing that didn't turn out as good as I would've liked was the photos. A small digital camera just isn't that much. But still I got some memories captured, so it's all fine and I'm very happy!

Have to write more about this all tomorrow. Or on Sunday. When I'm already officially on vacation. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment